Our doctors provide treatment for adults and children of all ages, either directly themselves or by referral to specialists.
- We suture or glue ’stitch’ cuts and treat most injuries, including injuries which occur at work or in motor vehicle accidents.
- Our doctors treat colds, coughs, sore throats, earaches and other infections.
- We treat headaches, painful backs, stomachs, knees, chests and other problems.
- You can receive your allergy and flu shots, get your ears syringed, have prescriptions repeated, tests arranged, and be referred to a specialist, when warranted.
- We treat various skin problems, remove skin growths, and treat warts and other skin conditions with liquid nitrogen.
- Our doctors provide birth control counselling and prescriptions, pregnancy testing, morning after pills, and sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment.
- We carry out assessments and complete forms for driver’s licenses, work, camp, diving and other needs. (These are usually not covered by the Medical Services Plan and a private fee applies).
- You can see us for ongoing care of anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, asthma, COPD, kidney disease and most other conditions. We are here for all your health care needs.
Your visit with the physician will be covered by the Medical Services Plan of BC plan upon providing a valid BC healthcare number. Please be aware that some treatments and many forms are not covered by the Medical Services Plan of BC and, as such, there will be a private fee.